Sunday, February 14, 2010

We resolve to babysit in Minnesota!

John's first Valentine's Day present was a 110-piece puzzle that he had to put together:


It features names of people and places that we will visit when we travel to Minneapolis/St. Paul in May! Yay! It took John exactly two hours and ten minutes to put this Wordle picture puzzle together.


Next John opened something which pertains to this blog. "Trashy Girl"--a promise from me to get rid of clutter and items we don't need, on a daily basis, in a public manner. That's right ... you, the reader, get to see the results! One item per day gets put in the Goodwill, Trash, or Consignment pile; these piles will be photographed weekly. Here is just some of our trash:

As far as last week, I got to bed on time for only one of my two work-nights. I got to the gym only twice, but I did shovel some snow ...

1 comment:

  1. I think there is a program on called "Hoarders'...are you going to be on it? That's some serious stuff!

    ReplyDelete